60% Smart Working
As a Conversation Designer you will enter the world of Artificial Intelligence and be responsible for designing the Conversational UX, managing the NLU component and developing strategies to improve the performance of text and voice-based conversational agents, interacting with other business resources and customers.
What will you do
- Design of the Conversational User Experience in all its aspects
- Design and implementation of Conversational User Flow customized for each customer’s domain
- Management of the NLU and NLP components, which allows conversational agents to interact with users using natural language
- Copywriting of conversational content based on the specific tone of voice for each project
- Monitoring chatbot performance and developing improvement strategies
- Maintenance of active conversational agents
- Knowledge of Computational Linguistics
- Knowledge of UX Design principles
- Degree in Humanities, preferably in Digital Humanities or Digital Knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for the Digital world and tech-saviness
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Propensity for teamwork
- Precision and attention to detail
What we offer
Contract type: Position defined on the basis of prior experience and skill set.
60% smart working.
Apple device equipment.